What do you plan to do to improve the lives of children living in poverty?
Tonight’s show comes to you from the political panel on child poverty held in Dunedin on July 10th 2014. The panel was wonderfully organised by the student led group Choose Kids. The session was chaired by Dunedin mayor Dave Cull.
- National – Jo Goodhew, Associate Health Minister and MP for Rangitata
- Labour – Dr David Clark, Dunedin North MP
- Greens – Jan Logie, List MP, Candidate for Mana electorate
- Māori – Ngaire Button, Candidate for Te Tai Tonga
- NZ First – Tracey Martin, List MP, Deputy Leader
- Mana – Andrew Tait, Dunedin member of Mana
- Internet – Robert Stewart, Candidate for Dunedin North
The entire, unedited Q&A section is available at http://sustainablelens.org/audio/14/2014-07-17-SustainableLens-ChildPoverty_AudienceQuestions.mp3